The CRONE (R) Toolbox, developed by the CRONE research group, is a Matlab and Simulink Toolbox dedicated to fractional calculus. The original theoretical and mathematical concepts, developed in the group, are used in the toolbox. During the last ten years, the CRONE Toolbox has been used by industrial partners in many applications.
The last two decades have witnessed a growing interest in fractional derivatives and their applications. The aim of the CRONE group is to share its developments and its knowledge with scientists, researchers, and engineers world wide.
For any specific developments, the CRONE group welcomes all collaborations.
A classical version
The CRONE group members are also ready to visit you for giving tutorial lectures with practice.
of the toolbox has a Guided User Interface (GUI) and contains three main modules:
- The ``Mathematical module'' implements several algorithms for fractional calculus.
- The ``system-identification module'' extends the common system-identification frequency and time domain tools to fractional order models.
- The ``CRONE control'' module uses fractional orders as high-level design parameters in order to make easy the design of robust control-systems.
An object oriented version of the toolbox is currently being developed. It contains multiple scripts and allows many enhancements related to object oriented programming:
- Overloading of basic operators $(+, -, *, .*, /, ./, ... )$
- Overloading of standard Matlab scripts (lsim, bode, nichols, ...) for the new classes.
As a consequence, an end user familiar with standard Matlab operators and scripts can use straightforwardly the CRONE toolbox.
Both classical and object oriented CRONE Toolboxes can be downloaded.
Welcome abroad the CRONE Toolbox Airlines.